Songwriting Pro is a growing online songwriting community. Hundreds of songwriters from all over the globe have joined to showcase, connect, sell their music and contribute to over 3,000 song reviews. For the price of a couple lattes or cocktails a month ($10.00) you'll gain access to a number of resources available to help you connect, showcase, grow and reach your goals as a songwriter.
Once purchasing your membership to SWPro, you'll receive the following:
- A membership code to register and access the entire online songwriting community.
- Access to professional song reviews from Hit Songwriters and Industry Professionals.
- Access to the private (Facebook) Members Forum, which will include exclusive pro teaching, daily creative kickstarters and more.
- Access to a monthly members-only, online "J.A.M." Session, where you get pro teaching and get to ask YOUR questions to a pro songwriter.
- Access to a monthly members-only "Co+writer Cafe'," where you get to join other SWPro members on a Zoom video call. Looking for new cowriters and friends? This is the place!
- A "Getting Started" guide to Songwriting Pro that's full of tips to help you get the most out of the community from day one.
- A FREE GIFT from Hit Songwriter Brent Baxter, to help you take your songwriting career to the next level!
Why should you consider joining Songwriting Pro?
1. SWPro gives you a great place to showcase your music.
If you want a beautiful place for people (fans, music industry pros, potential cowriters, etc.) to both listen to your songs AND read your lyrics, I don't know of a better place than Songwriting Pro. The site looks good, and you can send people to one song or your whole catalog. You can't make fans if nobody hears your work. Songwriting Pro gives you a professional presence on the web.
2. SWPro helps you write better songs.
Songwriting Pro is a great place to get feedback from both your songwriting peers and from the pros. Get challenged to write better songs and get suggestions for how to strengthen some of your existing songs and songs-in-progress. You'll also have access to pro teaching in the monthly J.A.M. Sessions and through the Members Forum, our private Facebook group.
3. SWPro helps you get connected.
Hear a great song on Songwriting Pro? Leave a comment on the song or reach out through private messaging to make a connection. Also, the Members Forum is a valuable place to reach out to that writer, start a conversation, and possibly find your new favorite cowriter. Songwriting Pro welcomes all levels of songwriters, from the newest writer to the hit songwriter. The music business is a relationship business, and this is a great place to build these relationships.
4. SWPro helps you beat writer's block.
The blank page can be scary and frustrating. I know- I've been there. That's why I post a "Creative Kickstarter" every single day in the Members Forum, the private Facebook group only for Songwriting Pro subscribers. These fun creative exercises will help you get your pen (or pick) moving so the blank page doesn't win.
5. SWPro helps you get the answers you need.
Sometimes what you don't know CAN hurt you. Since I don't like seeing songwriters get hurt, Songwriting Pro provides several ways for you to ask questions - and get answers.
a) Request feedback
When you post a song, let us know your specific questions. "Is my verse too long?" "Is the bring confusing?" "Are the drums too loud?"
b) SWPro Members Forum
Songwriting Pro's private Facebook group (only for subscribers) is a great place to ask questions. The group has everyone from new songwriters to writers on the rise, to professional writers.
c) J.A.M. Sessions
In our monthly online J.A.M. ("Just Ask Me") Sessions, I do some teaching then open up the floor for YOUR questions. It's your opportunity to J.A.M. from anywhere in the world with an internet connection!
d) Know The Pro Events
These events happen at least every quarter, and they're your chance to join a music industry pro (hit songwriter, publisher, producer, etc.) on a live Zoom call and ask them YOUR questions... and get answers!
Knowledge is power, and I want to help you become a powerful songwriter!
These are just some of the ways that Songwriting Pro helps you succeed as a songwriter. For just $10 a month, that's an incredible value.
Members who have invested in joining Songwriting Pro and have made it a regular part of their songwriting process and network, have done so because they know that opportunity is created through making connections and growing their network.
They also know that before they spend anywhere from $400 to $900 on recording a song demo, they want to be sure it's right. Songwriting Pro provides the resources needed to meet, discover, get feedback, and learn what it takes to make that perfect song.
It also puts mentors, industry pros and a network of like-minded individuals one click away from you. A $10/month investment to ensure that you're not throwing away money on demos and to gain access to valuable resources to grow your career is a huge bargain and hope to see you join us.
Hit songwriter and owner of SWPro
Here's what some of our members and industry pros have said about Songwriting Pro (formerly named "Frettie"):
- "I think Frettie is a great resource for the songwriting community. Frettie is providing songwriters with a great opportunity to collaborate and get feedback from others." - Amanda Williams, Hit Songwriter in Nashville, TN
- "Because of the feedback that I received from the Frettie community on one of my songs, I started to think about the song in a different way. I entered it into a global competition and placed. I probably would have not entered it otherwise." - Sarah Spencer, Songwriter in Nashville, TN
- "I like the community feel and the songwriters are giving each other real good advice! I saw chorus verse and hook advice. Frettie has a nice platform." - Jeffery James Director of A&R at Sony Music Entertainment
- "I attribute much of my success to Frettie. It opened a bunch of doors and I will forever be thankful for Frettie! The community is incredible. It puts those "huh, that's a great song, I wouldn't have thought of writing a lyric that way" into your mind. A "maybe I'll try that next time" for songwriting. Frettie opens up the mind of a songwriter but it's done with heart and respect to one another. There isn't bashing or egos. It's real and truthful perspective from industry big shots to someone who is just starting to write." - Emma Lane, Songwriter in Rochester, New York
We're excited to have you join as a member of the growing community and look forward to connecting with you on Songwriting Pro! You can also save by choosing our 6-month ($50) or yearly membership ($90)!
P.S. Want to learn more about Songwriting Pro, visit us online at SongwritingPro.com. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or via twitter @Songwriting_Pro!